Thursday, August 6, 2009

One Uniform

I just came accross this website where a girl wears the same dress for 365 days. Sounds rather nutty right? Well just you wait until you see the pictures. She has seven copies of a very simple black tunic which can be worn both frontways and backways and each day she posts pictures of the way she has worn the dress. While doing this she raises money to support the education of children in India.



In other news I got home from school today to find a package waiting for me on my doorstep, it was the lovely peter pan collared blouse that I brought from etsy. So I am a very happy girl this afternoon.

4 comments:

Tasha Jade said...

That is amazing!

hello birdy said...

I'm addicted to The Uniform Project :) I check it every evening to see how she styled it. She puts me to shame with her creativity!

Anonymous said...

I almost hate AND love this genius girl at the same time. I am insanely jealous that she is able to pull this off and also just love the idea & think more of us should try it

little peach vintage said...

I love this! What a clever idea.